viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

Amaizing but truth.


It was a normal Saturday, I was with my friend Charise, we played, talked about our life, and laughed all the day. When the club get dark we went to her house (it was inside the club), we dress with our trendy clothes.

We went to have dinner to the restaurant, and awhile later we went away to walking along the whole club.

Suddenly, I don’t remember why we start to fight. It fight become so loudly and we said to ourselves things so ugly that I do not want to remember.  She had said to me that I did not want to meet any more, and to take revenge what she had said to me wish the death her, yes! I said to her that he she should die that I wish the land swallows and does not see her any more. In the same moment the floor opened in two, a horrible monster get out of in. The monster I took her with his hands, and take her to him with.

I was really surprised, I never thought that what I a said Could be truth, but if you ask me I dont fell sad, really I hate her.

And that was the last time I ever saw her.

2 comentarios:

  1. Great job!! Just correct: "...When it got dark at the club...,and we dressed..." "...some time later we went away to walk...." "...started to..." "The fight became so loud...to each other..." "...she did...see me...I had wished her she would die..." "... I wished her...would swallow her so I wouldn't see..." "At...got out...it." "The monster took... and took her with him." "...could...true...don't feel..."

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Melina: I forgot to correct the title of the story:"Amazing but True".

    ResponderEliminar