sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

The two Women (corrected)


If I remember well, there was a dark night in the 1999, when, while I was walking from work to my house, I saw them for the first time. They were discussing in a very loud voice, so I could hear and understand them perfectly, one of them was very angry, she said that se couldn´t understand why the blonde woman, who was very tall and slim, had done that. The conversation was turning more and more aggressive, so I decided to walk faster and arrive home sooner.



But, also from my bedroom I could hear the two women, arguing and fighting, every night since that day, I was very worried about that, I couldn´t think of any other thing. I made a lot of theories about what the problems between them were, without forgetting any detail and the only one that convinced me more, was that they were old friends, but one day the blonde one, had said something about the other that she was not supposed to say, but I didn´t know what and the intrigue was killing me.


Three weeks after I started thinking about that, when I was going out from my house, I recognized them in the other corner of the street, but this time their argument was not normal, it was very violent, so I decided to enter to my house and call the police. But, while I was talking to them, I heard one shot. Since then, I have never heard about these women, so I can´t know who died or not, and what was the true about this mistery. That was the last time I saw them.

1 comentario:

  1. Great job!! just correct:"...it was a dark..." "... could hear and understand...she... had done that..." "...decided to walk...arrive home..." "...could hear...of any other thing. I..." "...what the problems between them were ... forgetting...had said...was not..." "Three weeks after...I recognized...their argument ...not...very...decided..." "... shot." "... then, ...these..." "That..."

    ResponderEliminar