jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009



NOTHING COULD BE WORSE

My name is Dave, i am 16 years old, i was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina but i moved to United States of America when i was two, much taller than all my friends, i am blond and i am in love with the most beautiful woman in the world, Jessica, who also is high being a woman and is blond too, everybody says that we are the best couple in the universe.

It was four o’clock in the morning, the street was very dark and desesrted, i was alone in the darkness waiting for my girlfriend Jessica who was coming with 5 friends. She said that they would come at 4 15 AM but, it becomes  4 40 and i was very nervous becouse nobody was coming. I tried to call Jessica but she never answered her cellphone.

It was five o’clock and my patience was gone and I could not stand another second without knowing where jessica was. I went the fastest I could to jessica's house where she said that his friends would meet before going to the street where I was before.

When i was trying to open the door of her house(i had her key) i realised that something was wrong, she had changed the locks.

I started shouting becouse i was very scared, i broke the window and went into the house, and i found this note:

-Dave: “it is probably that you are reading this note because I know that somehow you could come into my house what I mean is that  i want to broke up but i could not said that face to face, everything that I told you to meet with some friends of mine in my house and then go to the street I told you was just a trap to take time away from you because I feel that you are too much control and not tolerable.  I am leaving and i can not say where, becouse you would come."

The 24 of December we made love for first time and that 25 of december she left me. That was the last time i ever saw Jessica.

1 comentario:

  1. Great job! Just correct:"...I am... I was born... I ... I was... I was much..." " I am... I am...taking into account that... and she is blond..." "... deserted, I..." "... it was already 4. 40 and I was..." "... Jessica was." "... Jessica's house, where... her..."
    "When I...(I had..." "...because I...I...I..."
    "... probable... house; what I break up but I... say that... because I feel that you are too controlling ..". "I... because..." "
    On the 24... we had made...and on that 25 of December...". "... time I...".

    ResponderEliminar