lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

The night that changed everything

All started in my old house, when I was seventeen years old. It was Halloween and my little

sister was getting ready to go out and ask for candies. I didn’t like to go with her because I was grown up, and in that evening I would have prefered to go tommy´s party. But my mother had another plan for me. I would have to go with my little sister to ask for candies. I didn’t have to dress up, but I knew that my mom wanted. She didn’t understand that I was a big girl now. She told me that I could go to tonmy’s party after I went with my little sister, but at that time,the party would be over. I was so angry with my mom. When we came back home, I was so tired that I went to my bed without saying good night to anyone. I had a horrible dream. I dreamed that I was in the middle of a storm in a farm. When I woke up I couldn’t understood anything, the dream was very strange. It was Monday so I had to go school. I was still angry with my mom. I knew that I my father were still with us, hewould have understood me. When my father died my mom became very protective of my little sister and me. I couldn’t keep living there, so I made myself a promise, I promise me that that night I would escape from there. And that night was the last time I ever saw them.

1 comentario:

  1. Great job! Just correct: "...I was a grown up...and that evening I would have preferred... friend's party..." " ...ask for ..." "...dress up..." "...Tommy's...but at that time... " "...to anyone." "...I woke... anything." "...would have understood me." "...very protective of..." "...made myself..." "...I ever saw them."

    ResponderEliminar